Current C-UAV defenses rely on RF detection and RF jamming to defeat hostile drones. These technologies will soon be ineffective against autonomous drones using GPS and/or electro-optical sensors. A kinetic solution like SAVAGETM is the sure way to mitigate this threat.
SAVAGETM Guided Missiles
SAVAGETM (Smart Anti-Vehicle AI Guided Engagement) Micro Missile with AI-Powered Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
Made in the USA.
- Low-Cost C-UAS Kinetic Weapon
- Patented Design
- Long-Burn Solid-Fuel Propellant
- Active Flight Controls for Extraordinary Agility
- Max Velocity - Mach 1.0
- Range - 5+ km
- High-Speed AI-Powered Microprocessor
- On-Board Wi-Fi Communication
- Computer Vision Algorithms and Dataset
- Autonomous Drone Detection and Tracking
- Day/Low Light Capable
- Wide Selection of Non-Explosive (No Collateral Damage) or Explosive Payloads
- Neutralize a Swarm of Group 1, Group 2, and Group 3 Drones
- Ground, Mobile, or Airborne Platforms
- Rugged Construction - Carbon Fiber/Aluminum/Titanium